Sunday, August 3, 2008

Welcome to "95 Theses til Election Day"

It's about 95 days until the 2008 Election. That affords me an excuse to post something I've been working on for a few years: an updated version of Luther's "95 Theses."

Actually, it's not an updated version of Luther's Theses, which were primarily about the doctrine of Justification by Faith; it's a completely new set of Theses.

The Theses undergird my motivation for campaigning for political office, or should I say, campaigning against political office. My campaign blog is here. It's mainly about political stuff. This blog is a journey through the Bible in chronological order, looking at passages that have a political impact.

I greatly appreciate intelligent comments, questions, complaints, or denunciations. After all, the purpose of a public posting of Theses is to inaugurate debate. An older version of these Theses is here. This will be the newer version, until I get started on another version called "The 95 Days of Christmas." That's another month away. Thanks in advance for any suggestions or comments.

No comments: